Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Divorce, Child Custody & Family Law
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Marks Clare & Richards LLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Divorce, Child Custody and Family Law cases. Based in Omaha, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Nebraska. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 66 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Marks Clare & Richards LLC has a thorough understanding of Nebraska law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Military Divorce: If your marriage is ending and you require legal representation for a military divorce, our skilled attorneys with Marks Clare & Richards LLC will strive to ensure the well-being of you and your family.
- Divorce Mediation: Divorce is an overwhelming process, and often litigation only adds to the emotional toll of the family. For many divorcing couples, mediation is a better option to reduce costs and stress. To find out if divorce mediation is the right choice for you, contact our law firm today.
- Parents Seeking to Relocate: If you share custody of a child and plan to move out of the area, you may run into legal issues. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to helping you move your child to a healthy and safe environment.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, our attorneys have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
When you retain the services of Marks Clare & Richards LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Omaha law firm today
Marks Clare & Richards LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Omaha. Call the firm at 402-492-9800 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.
For additional practice areas that we specialize in other than Family Law, please visit our main website: https://www.mcrlawyers.com/